Tuesday 1 March 2016

Finishing the Unfinished

So I've come to realise that I'm not the greatest at finishing things that I've started, to be fair it's been that way my whole life. I could list the numerous after school clubs, hobbies and general things that I've started but pretty much gave up on within a short amount of time. Some a matter of days!.

So here l have a week off work and it's going to be a week of 'Finishing the Unfinished'

I've set myself up with a list of things I've started over the past year and the things l want to finish this week:

1- Unfinished furniture : I currently have a sideboard which l started to paint Grey and Navy and never got finished

2- I have two units to also paint which have yet to be started

3- Sorting the coat cupboard

4- Take the bags of clothes that l have already sorted to the charity shop

5- Tackle the garden (this is very weather dependant but l would like to get this done)

6- Make my blog look pretty and finish some bunting to sell on :)

So needless to say I've got a lot on my plate and five days to do it in. I like a challenge so let's go for it.

I'll keep you all updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system