Tuesday 16 February 2016

Flip it thinking

So I'm thinking of starting a whole new series of Blog Post, hopefully on a Monday (I realise today is a Tuesday but give me a little break) about flip it thinking and instead of thinking the worse, turning it into a positive. I often preach this over and over to people but now is the time to practice what l in fact preach myself.



I remember a few years ago l bought a book to help me along with it, a sort of self help book if you will. Needless to say back then I was not at all into reading and the thought of slugging through the book didn't interest me in one bit. Now l am a little older I shall be giving it another whirl next week in Cornwall.



Let me give you a little breakdown into Flip it thinking...



Say your doing a task that you can't do. You'll instantly think l can't do this - but flip that into a positive/What can l do to complete this and there you go? That's the basis.



You can use this in all aspects of life and I'm guessing it can go more in depth which hopefully the book will explain but I can let you know that another time!



I'll just leave you with this thought for today





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system