Sunday 13 December 2015

Life Long Dreams

I once read a quote on Pinterest about dreams - the quote was the following "Participate in your own dreams, don't just say what you want or complain about what you don't have" and it got me thinking about what l want out of life, what are my goals and dreams.

We have all been in school when you sit there as a child thinking when im older, im going to be a fireman, im going to be an astronaught, im going to be whatever the hell l want to be. My personal favourites were im going to be a roller coaster designer, bearing in mind l am absolutely petrified of roller coasters.

So now as l reach the big 26 mark in a couple of days what are my dreams now?

Honestly, im a simple guy and all l really want is my own little Deli/Bakery where people can come and have a cup of tea and some good homemade cake, catch up with friends, use my WiFi to do work all whilst being surrounded by a comfy homely environment.

As you are all aware l love to customise my own furniture and recycle and repurpose and l already have a million ideas of how l want the layout to look, what l want to serve even down to what the staff would wear for uniform! I have sketches of logo ideas, l have pinterest boards with little quirky decorations and my god it would be an amazing bakery!

So tell me guys what are your dreams, what do you want to be when your older?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system