Sunday 26 March 2017

A Gallery Wall

I have always wanted a gallery wall in my house and thought that l had hit it big when l got these bargain frames from IKEA. they are part of the Ribba collection and come in black and white (I only paid £3.50 per frame).

Ive already pretty much got what designs i want in them but do you think l can get anywhere to print out at the specific size. It seems that IKEA are very clever with their frames in the fact that you have to buy the designs/insert that IKEA sell because your going to find it impossible to get anything printed up yourself!

I'm not going to lie - I am abit gutted (im still looking for a way to get around it) i had some lovely free poster prints that l found on the net that would look perfect in the frames but can't use them without trimming around the image to make it fit. I don't have the steadiest of hands at the best of times let alone trimming something to go in a frame.

Might be time to start looking at the designs that you can get from IKEA and seeing if theres something that takes my fancy.

Overall they are good frames, very modern and clean looking so would totally recommend getting them for all kinds of reasons. Just not for printing out your own designs.

Talk to you soon! I have some interesting news coming!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system