Sunday 19 February 2017

Bloggers Block and what to do when it strikes

So, as you can see l haven't been very active on my blog recently,. I started a new job where im working nearly 45 hours a week so l just simply struggle to find the time to post.

But l had the shock when l spot to someone who l had been emailing (My blog address is on my email signature) and she said "Oh yes your wedding in Cornwall, l read your blog post on it the other day"... Suddenly realising that people, still do read this blog, even if it is in passing through its still being read.

SO! l need to start looking into my content and what l am posting - I think l may of said this in a previous post but l really mean it - Im going to be doing my research into what makes good content, what gets people reading and what sort of style blog l really want to become.

Let me know your thoughts, what would you like for me to be posting?

Thanks

Craig :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system