Wednesday 21 August 2019

Setting up a instagram...

Its 2019, the year of Instagram and Social Media... Its time l set up an instagram for Little Lowey's!

Okay so l used an old that that l had (which had a few followers because everyone counts in this game) but still. I started to develop my brand, give myself a colour scheme, give my logo a refresh (we won't mention the time l completely changed myself from Little Lowey's to 'Life With Lowey' like l was some kind of socialite with parties, events and outings coming out of my pores but in all honesty l was sat with my dogs eating digestives! but anyway, at least were over that hiccup now and back to Little Lowey's Handmade Blog!

So here we are today with my little instagram page, posting pictures daily from around my home, inspiration boards and upcoming projects. By the way totally give me a follow, would mean the world to me


Its not about getting followers but its getting to know other people like me, other bloggers and other influencers and already ive had people message me asking where ive got some pieces from in my home and its been really nice to have that feedback on my own home. But yeah, give me a follow, Get to know me and my home and ive got much more planned in my pipeline. Ive put together a little 30 day challenge for pictures for instagram. Might put this together in a document to see if anyone wants to come along on the 30 day journey.

Talk soon!
Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system